CSJ Ventures LLC
C.S. Joseph, Giveaway/Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Any Giveaway or Contest facilitated by CSJ Ventures LLC or C.S. Joseph is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address. Void where prohibited.
2. Employees or agencies of CSJ Ventures LLC (“CSJ”, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Giveaway or Contest may not enter the Giveaway or Contest.
3. Entrants into the Giveaway or Contest shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. As well as the Terms and Conditions of the CSJ website.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from CSJ containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. CSJ accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by CSJ.
7. The closing date of the Giveaway or Contest is 23:59 on 4 May 2020 or any other posted date that is relevant to the specific Giveaway or Contest. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 5 May 2020 or any other posted date that is relevant to the specific Giveaway or Contest.
9. The winner will receive memberships on csjoseph.life with an estimated value of over $900. Further terms apply to the use and redemption of the membership which can be found here: https://www.csjoseph.life/terms-conditions
10. CSJ accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 9 May 2020 to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to CSJ within 14 days of being notified by CSJ, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CSJ shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CSJ shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. CSJ retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. CSJ accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Giveaway or Contest or accepting the prize. CSJ further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Giveaway or Contest. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of CSJ for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. CSJ reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Giveaway or Contest with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of CSJ in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. CSJ shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Giveaway or Contest will be governed by the U.S. Legal System and entrants to the Giveaway submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts and including the State of Wyoming Courts.