By accessing csjoseph.life, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on csjoseph.life for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial;)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CSJ Ventures LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on csjoseph.life and the products sold to you are provided “as is” and “with all faults”. CSJ Ventures LLC, makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, CSJ Ventures LLC, does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or the products sold to you or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CSJ Ventures LLC, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation,
- CSJ Ventures LLC use of information you provide, the products sold to you, or any other claim you may have, even if CSJ Ventures LLC or a CSJ Ventures LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage and regardless of the theory of liability giving rise to such claim whether negligence, contractual, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata:
The materials appearing on csjoseph.life could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CSJ Ventures LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
CSJ Ventures LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CSJ Ventures LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Affiliates and Links:
CSJ Ventures LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CSJ Ventures LLC.
- Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. CSJ Ventures LLC uses affiliate links unless otherwise disclosed.
- CSJ Ventures LLC recommends the affiliate products it endorses, ask your medical professional before use.
Any claim relating to CSJ Ventures LLC shall be governed by the laws of the great state of Wyoming without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS POLICY
CSJ Ventures LLC Unsolicited Submissions Policy
CSJ Ventures LLC or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new products, product improvements, new technologies, processes, materials, services, advertising or promotion campaigns, marketing, or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, proposals, comments, or materials in any form to CSJ Ventures LLC or any of its employees. The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when CSJ Ventures LLC’s products, services, features, or marketing strategies might appear to be similar or identical to ideas submitted to CSJ Ventures LLC. If, despite knowing our policy, you still submit your ideas to CSJ Ventures LLC, then regardless of what your letter, email, cover, or other transmission may say, the following terms shall apply to your submissions.
Terms of Idea Submission
- You agree that:
- Your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of CSJ Ventures LLC, without any compensation to you or any third party.
- CSJ Ventures LLC will have no obligation to keep your submission confidential or proprietary, and shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of the submission.
- CSJ Ventures LLC may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without any restriction.
- There is no obligation for CSJ Ventures LLC to review, keep, acknowledge, or return the submission or any related materials.
Although CSJ Ventures LLC cannot accept your unsolicited submissions, we do welcome your feedback regarding our existing products. If you would like to provide us your feedback, please use our contact form here. Please only provide feedback on CSJ Ventures LLC’s existing products; do not include any ideas that CSJ Ventures LLC’s policy will not permit us to accept or consider.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site, our product forums, directly to CSJ Ventures LLC, or to its employees shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. CSJ Ventures LLC shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis, without any compensation to you or any third party